Klondell House – 7 Bedrooms
- Klondell House is only 4 years old and is decorated to a very high standard.
- All rooms are double spacious rooms with en-suite.
- There is 2 Bedrooms downstairs and 5 bedrooms upstairs.
- There is a large sitting room and dining room with 2 large dining tables.
- The house is totally enclosed with a gate, which makes it safe for children.
- There is a large carpark with secure parking.
- The house has excellent self catering facilities is double oven, american fridge and 12 seater dining room, with additional chairs.
Golfing in Lahinch
The Old Course is one of two 18-hole courses at Lahinch Golf Club. Golf at Lahinch dates back to 1892, making it one of Ireland’s oldest clubs. The Old Course is a classic seaside links layout with rolling greens and undulating fairways. The towering sand dunes that cover the landscape guarantee that golfers will encounter several blind shots. The unpredictable winds coming off the ocean add an interesting twist to the round.
The golf course’s most famous holes are the par-5 fourth and the par-3 fifth. The fourth requires a drive to a long, narrow fairway. It is nicknamed the “Klondyke” after the treacherous hill that blocks the view for the second shot. After the tricky fourth hole, golfers are then immediately faced with an unusual par-3 that is nestled between two steep dunes and is completely blind from the tee.
Surfing in Lahinch
Lahinch has become Ireland’s main surf town over the past decade. With its traditional Irish pubs and numerous surf shops the town has a great buzz about it that is hard to experience elsewhere in Ireland. It has one of the most accessible beginners surf beaches in Ireland, just off the main street, as well as nearby Spanish Point and many other spots for different standards of surfers.
Surfing Lahinch has become famous in recent years with the discovery of Aileens, one of Europe’s biggest waves, at the foot of the Cliffs of Moher. Lahinch is a great town to use as a base to discover the rich choice of waves along the county Clare coastline.
Hen Parties Welcome
Lahinch is sizzling with activity, it’s an exciting, welcoming place to have a few pints, sip cocktails, hear live music and/or do your own thing. Everything in Lahinch is conveniently close together. You can access all pubs clubs and restaurants within a short walk. If you like to party, or just enjoy a casual drink, Lahinch is the place for your Hen Party.
Klondell House specialise in accommodation for Hen Parties in Lahinch.
Hen Party Specials